2016 PRSA Southern Arizona IMPACT Awards for Excellence in Public Relations!
Sponsored by the Public Relations Society of America, Southern Arizona Chapter
This year, the IMPACT Awards are all new! Be sure to check out the complete Call for Entries details where you’ll find:
- All-new, streamlined Entry Categories
- A new submission and payment process – everything is simplified and online
- A new pricing category for nonprofits in the Southern Arizona region
IMPACT Awards Entry Details
Who should enter?
All PR and communications professionals in the Southern Arizona region.
All submissions, or the majority of the work, must have taken place between June 2015 and June 2016. Both Members and Nonmembers of PRSA Southern Arizona are eligible.
Deadlines and entry fees
Southern Arizona is home to more than 2,000 nonprofit organizations. PRSA knows that the PR and communications professionals in these organizations are doing great work! This year we’ve added a third pricing category to encourage all of you in education, nonprofits, and professional associations to be recognized for you work.
Early Bird Submissions: Sunday July 31 by 5:00 p.m.
- Members: $30
- Nonmembers: $40
- Nonprofits: $25 – ALL NEW!
Entry Deadline: Wednesday August 31 by 5:00 p.m.
- Members: $40
- Nonmembers: $50
- Nonprofits: $35 – ALL NEW!
New this year: Online submissions!
IMPACT Awards submissions are now completely online! Submitting your entry has never been easier.
- Simple, easy steps to follow
- Easy upload of entries via Dropbox
- Easy online payment via PayPal
- No postage or delivery charges. No driving through rush hour to meet the deadline
- Save on paper and supply costs – no binders, no copying needed
How will winners be announced?
Winners will be announced at the IMPACT Awards Ceremony to be held on Tuesday, October 25 at 5:00 p.m. at Playground.
Who will judge?
Entries will be judged by a panel of PR and communications professionals from the PRSA Thoroughbred Chapter.
This year’s IMPACT Awards Chair is Ryan Flannagan, (785) 383-5397. IMPACT Awards committee members include: Evan Sullivan, Jessa B. Turner, Nicole Dalrymple, Kathleen Brown, and Lorraine Stofft .
Your Entry: Tips and Guidelines
Questions? Email us at PRSAimpact@gmail.com