2018 PRSA Southern Arizona IMPACT Awards for Excellence in Public Relations!
Sponsored by the Public Relations Society of America, Southern Arizona Chapter
Entries are now open.
IMPACT Awards Entry Details
Who should enter?
All PR and communications professionals in the Southern Arizona region.
All submissions, or the majority of the work, must have taken place between June 2017 and June 2018. Both Members and Nonmembers of PRSA Southern Arizona are eligible.
Deadlines and entry fees
Southern Arizona is home to more than 2,000 nonprofit organizations. PRSA knows that the PR and communications professionals in these organizations are doing great work! This year we’ve added a third pricing category to encourage all of you in education, nonprofits, and professional associations to be recognized for you work.
Entry Deadline: Close of Business on Friday, August 31st
- RATE Members: $45
- RATE nonmembers: $55
- RATE Nonprofits: $45
IMPACT Awards submissions are now completely online! Submitting your entry has never been easier.
- Simple, easy steps to follow
- Easy upload of entries via Dropbox
- Easy online payment via PayPal
- No postage or delivery charges. No driving through rush hour to meet the deadline
- Save on paper and supply costs – no binders, no copying needed
How will winners be announced?
Winners will be announced at the IMPACT Awards Ceremony to be held October 23. Time and location TBA
Who will judge?
Entries will be judged by a panel of PR and communications professionals from another chapter.
The 2018 IMPACT Awards Chair is Stephanie Stanley.
- IMPACT Awards 2018 Entry Categories
- 2018 IMPACT Awards Entry Form
- IMPACT Awards 2018 Call for Entries
Questions? Email us at PRSAimpact@gmail.com