Job Announcements & Internship Opportunities
The PRSA Southern Arizona Chapter job bank harnesses the power of more than 70 Chapter communications professionals watching and sharing opportunities in the Tucson and Southern Arizona job market. We are pleased to offer both our members and the community information on open job positions within the areas of public relations, communications, marketing, and other related fields.
Jobs are announced through the Chapter’s monthly e-newsletter, distributed the second week of each month to list of over 500 local professionals. (Sign up here to receive updates.) Open positions are also posted on the Chapter website.
PRSA Southern Arizona Members: $25 for four (4) weeks posting
*As an added benefit, Member listings include a 150-word company description to be displayed along with the job title. Please include your membership number when you submit your posting.
Non-members: $75 for four (4) weeks posting
See below on how to qualify for the member pricing.
- Email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Place “Job Announcement” in the subject line.
- The position description, application and submission details (including close date) as a Word document.
- Please include the main contact name and email for follow-up/confirmation messages.
- For Members: 150-word company description and your member number.
- To qualify for Member pricing, the hiring organization must have one active PRSA Southern Arizona Chapter Member (either an internal staff member or be represented by an agency that has an active Chapter Member). Active is defined as current membership to both PRSA and the PRSA Southern Arizona Chapter.
- Please allow two (2) business days for the information to be reviewed. You will receive an email when the posting has been approved and payment has been verified.
- Information will be shared as an attached file. Active links to your website and/or application platform is encouraged.
- All job openings will be posted for a duration of four (4) weeks from date of approval. This ensures at least one listing in the monthly Chapter e-newsletter.
- Following the four (4) weeks listing, the position will be removed unless the posting is renewed under the same terms. An email stating this will be sent two (2) business days prior to post removal.
- If the job is filled prior to the four (4) weeks term, please contact us to remove the post. Refunds will not be issued for unused weeks.
- The Chapter assumes no responsibility for accurate postings. Please check your listing to ensure that it is posted and properly stated and advise us of any corrections.