Membership in PRSA is a smart way to expand your professional network and your knowledge. Membership opens doors and creates opportunities: meet others, engage with experts, share solutions, learn new strategies and shape your career – all in one place. Join in PRSA’s active community of more than 21,000 public relations professionals and participate in networking and career building at the local and national levels.
National Membership dues are $255 annually, plus a $65 one-time initiation fee. Annual Chapter dues paid through and included in PRSA National dues are $55.
Elevate Your Influence
As a PRSA member, you gain access to career-boosting tools, resources and expertise. The Southern Arizona Chapter of PRSA offers local programs and face-to-face networking events that keep you connected with your peers and on top of the latest communication best practices. Timely Chapter communications announce programs, events, and job and volunteer opportunities in Tucson and Southern Arizona, among other member-only benefits.
Join a community you can count on at any level of your career.
The best and brightest in our profession support your continued learning and professional growth by providing in-depth knowledge on the hottest industry trends and benchmarks. The expanded Professional Development learning opportunities on both the local and national level include workshops and seminars on the topics you need to know now – such as social media, green marketing, crisis communication and branding. PRSA members also receive preferred member pricing on all Professional Development sessions and events – a significant saving for you.
Member-only publications will help you stay on top of emerging trends and industry news. PR Tactics and The Strategist are available both in print and online and Issues & Trends provides weekly email updates on timely topics.
PRC Search allows access to Silver Anvil award-winning case studies while the Public Relations Journal showcases original communications and research of PRSA members, further extending the industry knowledge base. The PRSA Jobcenter features everything you need to find your next star employee or make your next career move.
With Southern Arizona Chapter membership, you will:
- become a visibly engaged member of your local public relations community while expanding your circle of colleagues and contacts;
- attend local seminars, meetings, luncheon, receptions and programs;
- earn recognition through the annual IMPACT Awards;
- step into leadership roles and advocate for the public relations profession; and,
- learn about business development and job opportunities in your local community.
With PRSA National membership, you will:
- navigate ethics principles and applications with online resources;
- increase your influence in the industry by contributing to professional issues, including The Business Case for Public Relations™;
- stay on top of emerging public relations trends and industry news;
- find answers to your most pressing public relations questions;
- meet others, engage with experts and receive professional support;
- benefit from members-only offers, including discounts on Professional Development seminars, conferences and events; and,
- have opportunities to participate in leadership and awards programs.
For more information on types of memberships, membership benefits, discount programs, benefits to employers and group membership, visit http://www.prsa.org/JoinUs/index.html.