In uncertain times – like during a global pandemic – using our “Inside Voices” has never been more important to keep staff informed and engaged. Hear from three local internal communications pros about how they use traditional, and perhaps not-so-traditional, communications tactics to ensure their internal audiences are not only in-the-know, but also enthused about being a part of their teams.
In this virtual workshop, you will learn:
- Special strategies for communicating with staff who work from home, at various locations and/or are not at a computer.
- Personal insights from our panelists on internal communications campaigns that have been successful…and what hasn’t gone so great.
- How internal communications have changed during COVID.
- Tips for keeping staff engaged in your organizations’ mission and key initiatives.
- The ways our panelists measure the impact of their internal communications.
- And more!
Join PRSA Southern Arizona at various events throughout the year. This is a great way to get the most out of your membership. Remember to continue to check back on our website for upcoming events and to follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter!