In uncertain times – like during a global pandemic – using our “Inside Voices” has never been more important to keep staff informed and engaged. Hear from three local internal communications pros about how they use traditional, and perhaps not-so-traditional, communications tactics to ensure their internal audiences are not only in-the-know, but also enthused about being a part of their teams.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- Special strategies for communicating with staff who work from home, at various locations and/or are not at a computer.
- Personal insights from our panelists on internal communications campaigns that have been successful…and what hasn’t gone so great.
- How internal communications have changed during COVID.
- Tips for keeping staff engaged in your organizations’ mission and key initiatives.
- The ways our panelists measure the impact of their internal communications.
- And more!
Tuesday, September 14, 2021
11:30am – 1:00pm
ACCESS PAST EVENTS
National speaker, Shannon Bowen, Ph.D., joins PRSA Southern Arizona to share the latest research in Public Relations and discuss how we can apply these new insights to internal practices, ensuring ethical approaches to manage any crisis.
FREE ON-DEMAND CONTENT
In Part II of our Diversity & Inclusion Workshop Series Cheree Meeks, Ed.D focuses on strengthening leadership skills, developing a personal plan of action and examining how the source of communication impacts the narrative and message.
In Part I of our Diversity & Inclusion Workshop Series Cheree Meeks, Ed.D. lays the foundation for developing/managing a diversity, equity and inclusion communication strategy by defining commonly used terms, exploring implicit bias, and expanding on the difference between intent and impact.
In this engaging presentation, Ashley Bright – “The Message Fixer” – unpacks three core challenges many speakers face, and provides actionable solutions that you can use right away
PRSA Southern Arizona Chapter develops and provides learning opportunities for Chapter members and the community-at-large on a variety of communications and public relations topics. Chapter members and the community are notified of upcoming workshops and seminars through email announcement and print and electronic media sources. Not on our mailing list? Chapter Mailings Sign Up