2023 SUBMISSION PAYMENTS
Please carefully read the submission instructions document. DOWNLOAD instructions & entry form PDF
The 2023 IMPACT Award Entry Form must be submitted along with a separate Entry Summary, Main Submission Document, and Entry Fee (PayPal Receipt) for each entry. Attach all entry requirements as separate files and email completed entries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If submitting one project in multiple categories, a separate entry must be created for each category.
All submission must be paid for using PayPal
Members: $45 -- CLICK HERE TO PAY
Non-members $55 -- CLICK HERE TO PAY
Non-profit: $45 -- CLICK HERE TO PAY
Student: $45 -- CLICK HERE TO PAY
*Please note that the Practitioner Award nominations do not require entry forms or fees, and can be submitted directly via email to email@example.com.
1. Entry Form
Please complete the entry form. DOWNLOAD Entry Form.
A majority of the work described in the submission must have taken place in the window from June 2022 through June 2023.
2. Entry Summary
Please attach your Entry Summary in a separate document. Your Entry Summary should summarize the objective or problem addressed, the project process, and results. (max. 100 words; PDF or Document files accepted).
3. Main Submission Document
Please attach your Main Submission Document detailing how the submitted project or program addresses the following Four Key Elements of Public Relations (max. 5 pages; PDF or Document files accepted):
1. Research - Identify the PR problem or opportunity your program or project is designed to address. Describe the formal or informal research methodologies utilized and any primary or secondary research conducted.
2. Planning - State the goal of your primary communication with specific, measurable objectives and describe the utilized strategies; identify primary and secondary audiences, listed in order of importance. Include available resources and limitations of budget, time, personnel, and how any limitations were mitigated or overcome.
3. Implementation - Describe the communication tactics used to support the strategic approach and meet the identified objectives. Describe any difficulties or challenges encountered, and how they were overcome.
4. Evaluation - Demonstrate how the program met its defined goals and objectives via quantitative and qualitative measures.
4. Support Materials (optional)
Please attach optional support materials. Support materials are strongly encouraged to illustrate the executed strategies and tactics such as work samples, photos, videos, news clippings, audio files, and PDFs of relevant collateral (max. 10 files, up to 10MB each; PDF, Document, Spreadsheet, Audio, Video, Image, and Presentation files accepted).
5. Entry Fee
Locate your membership category in the list below, and click on the link to submit your entry fee (above). Then save and attach your PayPal receipt to complete your entry submission (PDF, Document, or Image files accepted).
Please select your Entry Category from the list.
You will need to identify your category in the Entry Summary and Main Submission Documents.
Scoring Entries will be evaluated across the Four Key Elements of Public Relations:
1. Research (10 points)
2. Planning (15 points)
3. Implementation (15 points)
4. Evaluation (10 points)
Entrants are highly encouraged to review the 2023 IMPACT Award Scoring Rubric prior to entry submission.
All entries are evaluated by an independent committee from a partner PRSA chapter based elsewhere in the United States. All entries receiving 40 or more points will receive an IMPACT Award for Excellence, while entries earning 35- 39 points will receive an IMPACT Certificate of Excellence. The highest-scoring entry among all submissions will be awarded the coveted Best in Show Award, and will be submitted to the PRSA Western District for further consideration and recognition on the regional level.